For our Edition 14, our already classic Nocturne program changes place to a historic and completely renewed steel factory. This space, which is reminiscent of the electronic culture of the eighties and nineties in different parts of the globe, recaptures that essence of having an unforgettable night; the artistic installations will definitly give the audience a full immersive experience. The factory has over 18,000 square meters, with three stages and all the necessary logistic and transportation services to live a memorable journey.
We devised and later found a unique venue adjusted to the safety and comfort of everyone.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Nocturne 1 | Nocturne 2
- Look for the corresponding queue of your ticket
- Forget the long waiting line! We have a Cashless system for your comfort and safety. You can recharge with your cash or card.
- For your safety we recommend buying your transportation through Live Tours
- If you are driving, please be aware of the time tables for the overhead driveway (segundo piso):
South to north from 16H to 24H y north to south from 5H to 11H
- There are special discounts on Hennessy drinks paying with the Wallet app which you can activate via any BBVA card.
- No professional photographic cameras nor video recorders allowed (photos and video without flash)
- Parking lot has valet parking service with a cost $50 MXN and is located in Lagrange Churrasquería
- There is a hotel service at Real Inn Perinorte with a special rate of $900.00 MXN + TAXES per night presenting your ticket of any Nocturne or Nocturne Pass
- There is a food court inside the factory where you will find the best culinary picks specially curated by Comilona like Fahrenheit Food Truck, Foodstock Dogueria, Empanadería, Tizne Tacomotora and El Dorado
- The box office and the access will close at 02H sharp
- Should any questions arise, please direct any questions to our staff or the security personnel at the main exit
- There is no re-admissions back at the venue so it is important that you take all you need with you
These services are amenities for our audience’s comfort; nevertheless, they are independent from the main festival operations.
You can find more information about transportation, access routes through several points of the city, parking and all the different details in this downloadable PDF.
HOW TO GET THERE?
For a full experience at our new location, this year we have Live Tours as the official transportation. A comfortable mobility service with one exit point, different scheduels and special treats like picking up and dropping in at the venue and special express access to the event.
The service will run from Parque España in running schedules; returning trips will be working hourly from 02H until the end of the event; then, there will be running continuous trips.
First shuttle 20H
Second shuttle 21H
First shuttle 18H
Second shuttle 19H
Another transport alternative is Jetty, the mobile app to travel to and from Mexico City and the State of Mexico. Check their service and benefits here.
Calle Henry Ford #81, Col. San Nicolás, Tlalnepantla de Baz
Nearest suburban train stations:
-Edo. de México—San Rafael
The easiest way to arrive is through subway or metrobus to the Buenavista station. Then, access the railroad terminal via Cuautitlán and descend on San Rafel Station
Buena Vista > Fortuna > Tlalnepantla > San Rafael
From the station you can take a cab or an Uber to the venue: Henry Ford #81.
SOUTH - WEST